Monday, January 31, 2011

News!!!!!

ok so you might have noticed i havent posted anything lately well its cause im trying to figure out what i want to do with my videos cause im finding myself not..........well not hating but not really caring what im doing right now with the videos i think im gonna work my brian abit and try to figure out what i want to do with my channel i still want to make videos but i want to try something different for my randellmcnasty channel so i think i might move the normal videos i do on my main youtube channel and put them on my vlog channel cause that really is kinda what that is haha but we will see im gonna prob not do videos this week since im practicing with the band and im going to jury duty, hopefully i can get out of jury but if not fuck it who cares. well here is my little rant for the day take care and see you later

   - jon

No comments:

Post a Comment