Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I hate people sometimes

god i hate people sometimes
im to the point in life where im starting to be a dick…………..well to people who deserve it i guess like there is this guy that my friend introduced me to a little while back (i might have talked about him?) and he just pisses me off and i never met the guy but the shit he sometimes says is like go suck a bad of dicks. its like really dude your gonna make smart ass comments to me that seem pretty fucking disrespectful and you never met me in person, how the fuck can someone do that? and its weird that i keep him on my friend list? maybe im being nice and thinking he will change but i know he wont, and its so funny as well that this same guy will be like oh hey buddy take me to blah blah place………….. WHAT!!!!!! who the fuck are you not even a please he literally said take me to LA ( i think? i dont remember) it wasn’t a: hey is there anyway i can bug you for a ride to LA if possible? no he was pretty much take me to LA slave. also mind you i told this guy from the get go i dont have a good car (since i was supposed to help him film a documentary) but yet he is like fuck your couch and take me somewhere. ehhh fucking people these days have no class haha.
i have to say that with this guy i am getting more and more sarcastic and rude especially when im tired like i am right now haha  i posted a video that was of a technical death metal type band and this guy is like oh i hate this music (actual quote: God I really hate songs with those type of vocals.) and my response for this and maybe you wont think its pretty sarcastic or what not but for me to say something like this is rare cause im the guy who will take alot of shit (which is probably why im still facebook friends with the guy haha) i said: well sucks for you

i have to say that for me this is out of the usual i would have probably said something like: haha ya they can be annoying. which i dont know why i would say that i think its cause i dont like to be rude? its just not the way i am. but i have to say this guy makes me fucking turn to a dick haha i think if it keeps going i might turn into a full blown jerk and that wont be good……..but hey at least the lady who are in to bad boys might like me haha j/k fuck that shit, they will be sadly disappointed haha

also like i said this might be pretty weak sauce to other people but i am not this type of person, im not the person who is gonna really talk shit to someone even if they deserve i try to be calm and i guess stay to myself? so ya thought i would share although like always no one will give 2 shits about what i say unless i post a picture of a dick or something. whatevs

No comments:

Post a Comment