Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My review on Resident Evil 6 (demo)

oh i forgot to mention this last night but i finally played the resident evil 6 demo, since the actual game came out today, and my opinion on it (just the demo not the game) i didn't care for it there were lots of things that felt off about it.

so i guess i will start with the things i liked about it which was you can move and shoot which is nice (i don't remember being able to move and shoot in 5 i could be wrong?) but that was something they should have done back in 2 haha, the close quarters combat is so much better now finally i felt like i could have just ran around beating zombies to death and not needed a gun......well till i noticed i had 1 bar left haha then pew pew pew haha.

OK so now things I'm having mixed feeling about is the movement maybe i need to play more but the movement of the characters feels a bit strange, and in a way its a good thing they actually move a bit faster but in a way it was weird to move faster in the game haha i guess im just used to the slow ass Leon or whoever haha, but it was a bit weird. i also don't know how i feel about them having like 3 different stories and like 900 characters it seems like but maybe that will be good that's why this in my mixed feeling part of the review/ my thoughts on it.

and on to the things i did not like is the camera i couldn't stand the camera and ever since 4 i have hated the over the shoulder closer to character camera i feel like half the screen is missing cause this big ol character just all up in the way and its like damn man stop blocking the sun haha, and also i did not like how dark the game is and i get its a horror game and it should be dark but fuck this game is 2 dark i turned up the brightness and it did not help like the entire demo just looks like a dark screen with only a little bit of light where your at (which also why is there always light on me it doesn't look like i have a flash light? if your gonna be dark as fuck at least make it dark everywhere and not make you a flashlight with out a flashlight) but ya this game was retarded dark, i did everything to try to make it a bit brighter so i could see where I'm supposed to go, i turned my TV brightness up, i turned off and on my lights and the game brightness and nothing made it decently visible there were so many times where the second character was shooting and I'm like what the hell are you shooting at and i would run over there to see a very dark zombie (yes even standing next to the zombie i couldn't see its face it was literally a shadow walking around) oh and i don't like the new inventory screen its strange (maybe this should be in the mixed but whatevs i didn't like it enough to put it in the mixed)

so i sure i missed a lot of stuff that i liked/mixed/hated but this little message is getting long, so overall my thought on the demo ,let me remind you that this is my thoughts on the demo maybe the game is better? or not its Capcom so who knows haha but for me i would give it a average score its definitely not something I'm gonna go pick up first day if i had to give it a number out of 10 i would give it in my opinion a 5 or 5.5 out of 10 now if i was to do it as a actual reviewer i would probably give it a 7 or 7.5 cause some people are most likely gonna like the way the camera is or how the menu and all that stuff so i don't put my thoughts into it if i were to do a review and hell most people might think I'm not giving it a good enough of a score but i was basically going over the game aspects of it not the story if i actually played the game for the story maybe it would be higher or lower depending on how good or bad it is. so ya there is my review on resident evil 6 demo I'm sure no one gives a crap but i thought i would share my thoughts and i might do more of these but i will probably make a website or submit them to game websites to see if they approve of it or not haha

No comments:

Post a Comment