Tuesday, April 3, 2012

my thoughts

so i have some feelings lately that have been very strange haha its not the first time it has happened but its one of the worst i guess you can say, i did a show a few weeks back and met a girl and was absolutely stunned by her i mean she was gorgeous i literally felt like the little nerdy kid in high school that was scared to talk to the hot girl haha and its kind of shocking for me cause im really not one to get like that i usually am just like hey what up and then shoot the shit, with this girl i literally said hello how are you and then stood there like a idiot and then set my drums up haha cause i didnt know what to do, as i started to grab my drums i was like dammit man what is your problem haha.
  so as the night progresses i finished setting up my drums and she is sitting at a table with my friend and there talking and i cant help but do the shy stare where i use my peripherals to look at how gorgeous she is, and i ever once in a while think she is looking at me. i am not sure but im like oh shit maybe she likes me, then my well maybe there is someone behind me thought kicks in and there is someone behind me its my singer and he is setting up his stuff so when we get set up it wont be forever and a day haha, so i go well then ok she is into him and make my self kinda depressed (not really) and i continue doing my stuff.
   So now its our time to be on stage we get set up and all that good stuff and luckily i wear a mask so i can be staring at lots of random things but i was paying attention to her a little bit hehe, and as we started to play i was noticing that all she did was stare at me, given that there is only 2 people on stage haha, but im like oh shit maybe she really does like me, hell ya thats awesome. i get all like yeah my ugly ass has a admire haha even though not to be conceited but i strange get the attention of quite a few girls and not all of them are like ugly or fat i get some good looking girls (like the one im talking about) who will check me out and you know want to do stuff, and i mean if you know me or have seen what i look like im not a looker im a big hairy bald guy that kinda has a baby face i guess haha. but anyways i was like sweet maybe i should talk to her haha, oh and i cant forget my friend who i have liked for a long time but cant do nothing cause i think her and her husband are still together was giving me so many signals and giving me more attention then normal which is strange and im like why god why do i have to be tested like this cause i mean if i get a for sure answer on them being broke up i would try and see what can happen there, but thats another story really i just wanted to add that in cause i thought it was interesting and strange and nice all at the same time haha.
   so anyways we finish our set although alot of our equipment was malfunctioning so our set was short as hell, we start taking our stuff down for the next band my friend and that girl walk away to get a drink or something i dont know? i take my set back to the car and start putting it away and as i walked back to get some more pieces my friend says she is leaving and im like oh damn blah blah haha i give her a hug and tell her its good seeing her again and her friend is there and i still freeze up and all i can say is it was nice to meet you tonight and thanks for coming to the show............. WHAT!!!!!! dumb ass i should have said something else or something haha. but whatever chicken shit. so i go outside and putting the last pieces of the set in the car and they are coming out of the bar, and as they walk by im just like dumb and say take care, im like really fuck dude stop being a pussy.
    so finished with all that hang out for a bit then people are being rude and im like wanting to kill these guys cause they were being dicks to some people who came to the bar, that after a few sec those people who just got there left cause they didnt like the jerk offs talking shit so i was like screw this im gone , i drive home and all i can think about is that girl, i didnt realize it but the whole time i didnt even introduce myself and never got her name thats how stunning she was for me haha, so when i got home it was late by the way and i had a beer or 2 cause i wanted to go to bed haha, and i decided to send her a message and i told her that i thought her friend was gorgeous and that i feel like a idiot and i didnt introduce myself, she replys back that if she would have know she would have introduced us, but she didnt and im the loser who didnt say nothing, i also told her in my message that in a way i would like for her to tell her friend that i liked her and thought she was beautiful and what not like that, now i dont know if she did tell her friend that but she did tell me that she was going out with someone and that someone is my old singer from my old old old band haha and i was like ohhhh shit im fucked...... then i was thinking well if she had a man why the fuck would she be staring at me the whole time like she wanted to rip my cloths off and fuck me there at the bar.
     so the next morning my mom tells me that, that girl that i like was checking me out hard core the whole night and im like say what!!!!! you gotta be shitting me, my mom was like no the whole night all she did was look at me and then i guess i had talked to my mom at one point in the night and she had a confused face and went over to our friend and from what my mom could make out she asked who was that i talked to and my friend had said she was my mom and she then nodded and smiled at my mom, so im like at that point what the fuck really so does this girl like me or what? i then decided to add her on facebook haha ohh the life of facebook now huh lets become friends so that i can try to make you and your boyfriend break up haha, well all i can say is yes i did add her as a friend and we talk every now and again and i think we are slightly more comfortable talking cause she enjoyed my comment i posted on her thing where she was talking about whores and i said whores *looks around* i want one or two. and she thought it was funny and not weird, so its all cool. but on the subject of asking her out or trying to take her from her boyfriend, well im not the type of person to ruin someones relationship even if they seems to like me haha
     so for now thats what i had to write i wanted this somewhere so that i can remember it one day and go man i almost had me one of the most beautifulest girls in the world....... well to me haha but if there are any new details to this story i will be sure to add it on here one day

No comments:

Post a Comment