Monday, April 2, 2012

so a little rant

Well as of lately i have felt slightly depressed i don't know why but it sucks i think as i get older i wish things would get better but its not. I am sure i can do something more about it but i have no drive to do anything. i wish my goals in life were as simple as they were back in high school i just wanted to get a job, get a girlfriend/wife have a kid or 2 and live like that till i die, now all i want to do is try to be a movie director or something in the movie business and i know its a hard thing to get into so i feel as though my dreams(that just happend a year or 2 ago strangely haha) are fading and i don't know what i want to do with my life, i'm wondering if i should just do my simple minded plans when i was younger and just try to get a job and get a girlfriend, then get married have a couple of kids and hope that life will be great? i feel even thought as simplistic as that is wont satisfy me. well i have no clue anymore what i want maybe one day i will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment